Juniper Research predicts that the digital subscriptions market will reach near to $600 billion by 2026, which is an eye-popping jump of over 210% over eight years. Juniper Research, partnered with Bango to produce some first-hand research into the subscription economy providing cutting-edge analysis into this fast‑growing market. This latest report provides a thorough assessment of the growth prospects and opportunities in the subscriptions market for telcos to explore.
Juniper Research specializes in identifying and appraising new high growth market sectors within the digital ecosystem. Market sizing and forecasting are the cornerstones of their offering, together with competitive analysis, strategic assessment and business modelling.
Take a deeper dive into this first-hand research to understand the true potential of Super Bundling – download your copy now!
In this whitepaper, you’ll discover:
- The future of subscriptions
- The movement to subscription services
- Average number of subscriptions
- Global subscriptions market value 2018-2026
- Biggest & fastest-growing subscription categories (Top 8)
- The Super Bundling opportunity: How telcos can benefit
- Easier customer acquisition
- Increased customer retention and reduced churn
- Brand strength and reputation for innovation
- Offer operator subscriptions via subscription bundling
- Super Bundling / Subscription hub case studies