Be where you thrive
By bringing businesses together and powering them with data-driven insights, Bango delivers new dimensions of growth for everyone inside.
How can we help you?
How can we help you? Our technology is chosen to deliver unique payment insights that enable global leaders to boost payment success.
I want to target app marketing at paying customers
I want one portal to offer all third-party products
I want to sell my products through third-parties
I want my payment instrument to be used by major merchants at scale
I want to monetize my payment data
Be where you thrive
Bango technology powers the global leaders.
Amazon uses the Bango Platform to increase customer engagement with bundled and resold product offers. Bango technology enables Amazon partners worldwide to offer their customers Amazon products and services. In some markets, Bango helps Amazon offer mobile payments for digital and physical goods purchases.
- Expand the availability of Amazon Prime products through innovative service bundles
- Enable subscriptions to be offered through online and retail channels
- Bango Platform provides entitlement, activation, and post-offer payment features
- Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) for the full range of digital and physical goods for Amazon retail customers in Japan
Amazon successfully launched Prime Video Mobile Edition in India – effectively leveraging Bango’s resale & bundling technology.
“The launch of Prime Video Mobile Edition in India marked a world-wide first for an Amazon Prime country. Prime Video Mobile Edition was launched with the aim to democratise access to quality entertainment in India. We thank Bango for their contributions in helping us deliver a seamless Prime Video Mobile Edition experience for our Airtel pre-paid customers.” Sameer Batra, Director, Mobile Business Development, Amazon on the collaboration.
Microsoft leverages the Bango Platform to enable telco partners to bundle Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access in their subscription packages.
- Opens-up access to Xbox subscriptions and consoles sales
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives gamers access to over 100 high-quality games on console, PC and compatible mobile devices for one low monthly price
- Partners that want to benefit from the global demand for Xbox gaming can now leverage the unique offer and targeting insights provided by the Bango Platform to attract many more customers
For the COUNTER: SIDE launch campaign, Korean gaming giant NEXON used a Bango Audience to target their Facebook ads to payers in similar RPG apps.
Compared to the campaigns NEXON targeted with Facebook’s ‘Interest Audience’ for the RPG sub category, this 4 week campaign targeted with a Bango Audience achieved:
- 3.9X higher ROAS
- 2.8X higher conversion rate
- 3.6X higher LTV (ARPU)
- 25% lower CPI (Cost Per Install)
AT&T works with Bango to expand the range of third-party services available to AT&T customers. AT&T uses Bango technology to quickly and easily offer their customers the latest and greatest premium content as part of AT&T service plans.
- AT&T is one of the largest mobile network operators in the USA
- Delivering premium subscription services to customers across the USA
- Quickly able to add services over the Bango Platform
Bango has activated Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) for the Google Play store with many operators across the globe. The Bango Platform integrations are highly optimized to provide the best payment experience to the widest base of Android device users.
- Bango enables DCB and mobile money solutions for Google Play across six continents
- Success in more complex markets in Latin America, India, Africa
- Application of Bango Boost technology delivers continual growth on live routes
Spotify, the global leader in audio streaming subscription services, partners with Bango to increase access to the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
- Spotify makes its streaming service available for operators all over the world to bundle with mobile and fixed subscription plans
- Enables Spotify to reach new customers, and ensures active customers enjoy seamless access to their services
- Bango data insights supports with targeting specific customers with new offers to generate higher customer adoption
Airtel uses the Bango Platform to make Amazon Prime Video available in a bundled package offered to its customers. The Bango Platform ensures that the moment the customer accepts the service it becomes active, and they enjoy uninterrupted access for as long as they continue to subscribe.
- Airtel is India’s largest mobile network operator, serving nearly 300M customers
- Bundle offer made to Airtel’s mobile, TV app and home broadband customers
- Use Bango Platform to track, manage and monetize third party offers
BT, the UK’s leading telecommunications company, selected the Bango Platform as a key integration point to deliver a range of third-party products and services to its customers. The Bango Platform provides a powerful, extensible technology for BT to deliver multiple third-party product bundles, and bundles combining first and third party offers across all its channels. Essential features powered by Bango include:
- Powerful data insights that ensure the most attractive offers are presented to each selected customer segment
- Accurate offer targeting, simple activation of offers by customers, management of customer entitlements during offer periods
- One-click billing when customers choose to continue enjoying these services at the end of the offer period
MTN Ghana uses the Bango Platform to enable subscribers to pay for the wealth of content and services from Google Play with one click. MTN customers charge the cost to their MTN Mobile Money account, an online wallet used to send and receive money, pay bills, school fees, insurance, employee salaries, top-up MTN airtime and pay for other goods and services.
- MTN Ghana is part of the MTN Group, which has over 200 million subscribers across 22 countries in Africa
- First use of MTN Mobile Money wallet to fund app store purchases
- Subscribers on the MTN Ghana network can select the ‘Pay with Mobile Money’ option in Google Play, charging the cost to their MTN Mobile Money wallet
"To be the technology behind every payment choice"