Bango Payments connects online app stores and merchants to over 3 billion users across the globe. The world’s leading online businesses, including Amazon, Google and Microsoft, use Bango Payment technology to provide new ways to pay that are fast, simple and secure.
Uniquely, Bango gives merchants and payment providers data insights that deliver a better user experience and help to acquire more paying customers. By processing billions of dollars of payments across multiple merchants and markets, Bango acquires information about payment behavior and preferences that is analyzed to produce insights that deliver more sales.
- Merchants and online stores connect once to the Bango Platform to activate hundreds of payment providers in over 50 countries
- Bango reaches more customers than is possible through card payments by offering charge-to-bill (e.g. Direct Carrier Billing and broadband billing), mobile wallets and other high growth, high penetration payment methods
- Payment providers integrate with Bango once to multiply the use of their payment method with the world’s leading online stores and merchants
- Increase the number of paying customers by applying Bango data insights and maintain long-term relationships with your customers
- Optimize payment performance through Bango innovations, like predictive authorization technology, which maximize subscription take-up and longevity
- Access real-time data from Bango Dashboard to learn how your payments business is growing, to analyze payment performance and track the fast-selling products and the rising stars
For merchants and for payment providers, connecting to Bango is easy. Open up unlimited payments reach and capitalize on advanced technology that captures more successful payments for your business. Thrive with Bango – the technology behind every payment choice.
Leaders are thriving with Bango
Amazon uses the Bango Platform to increase customer engagement with bundled and resold product offers. Bango technology enables Amazon partners worldwide to offer their customers Amazon products and services. In some markets, Bango helps Amazon offer mobile payments for digital and physical goods purchases.
- Expand the availability of Amazon Prime products through innovative service bundles
- Enable subscriptions to be offered through online and retail channels
- Bango Platform provides entitlement, activation, and post-offer payment features
- Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) for the full range of digital and physical goods for Amazon retail customers in Japan
Bango has activated Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) for the Google Play store with many operators across the globe. The Bango Platform integrations are highly optimized to provide the best payment experience to the widest base of Android device users.
- Bango enables DCB and mobile money solutions for Google Play across six continents
- Success in more complex markets in Latin America, India, Africa
- Application of Bango Boost technology delivers continual growth on live routes
Be where you thrive
Join the Bango Circle
By bringing businesses together and powering commerce with unique data-driven insights, Bango delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world.