In the rapidly evolving world of subscriptions, telcos have a game-changing opportunity. Omdia predicts that by 2028, 25% of online video subscriptions will come from telco bundling, up from 20% this year. Telcos are already major players in bundling video and music streaming subscriptions, and now they have the potential to expand their role even further in the growing subscription economy.
Super Bundling is revolutionizing the way consumers access services. It allows subscribers to access a wide array of services all in one place, offering easy management, content discovery, and attractive price discounts. Omdia’s latest report, commissioned by Bango, delves deep into the Super Bundling opportunity for telcos, providing valuable insights to inform the best business decisions.
What you'll learn in the report:
- The current bundling market size and composition
- The new bundling market realities and factors for growth
- The rise of Super Bundling and key players in this game-changing trend
- How Super Bundling helps you combat customer churn and falling ARPU
- How to overcome the commercial and technical complexities around Super Bundling